Friday, May 15, 2009

The Incident


I had to write a recap for my job, so I'm not doing it again... also, it's not very good, so don't read it.

What did I think?

Amazing, duh? That should be a given right? Surprisingly I have heard more negative feedback about this finale than any other. I get it, but I don't. This season has been a bit jarring, and the finale was no different. But if you don't trust the creators of the show at this point, then when can you?

Technically only seven months until LOST season 6 in 2010. That's still a lot of time. Especially if you're a single, loser like me.

I promise this is the last I speak of this on here for a while. But if you want to theorize... I am always down.

Fun stuff to pass the time:

Dharma Labels: For you're season 6 premiere party.

Vintage Dharma ads: Because inside jokes are funny.

1 comment:

stefanie p. warmouth said...

don't ever stop. i love this.

i'm going to hawaii in august. and i'm going to find out what lies in the shadow of the statue.