Friday, September 12, 2008

Super-Amazing...



Sometimes at work customers ask us to draw something cute on their invoice... a job best left to someone with a steadier hand. But, regardless, I have become resident 'Doodlebugger'

I have so far drawn Miley Cyrus, A Jonas Brother, a giraffe, an owl, and a myriad of other not so interesting things...

But I rather enjoyed this one... I took a few liberties with her request.

click the photo to see it in all of it's glory... and for those who can't read the blurry text she asked me to draw her a "super amazing pair of green high heels"

2 comments:

are you there, alex rodriguez? its me, anna. said...

i just found this awesome little blog of yours.

why haven't you drawn me a jonas brother? come onnn!

CaitlinVF said...

I second what anna said. I need a mo shafeek jonas brother drawing. You don't need to draw me all 3 of them. Just one will do. Miss you hermano!!!