Monday, August 25, 2008

Mason Dixon



I've never regularly attended a place as often as I have been at Mason Dixon, every tuesday night. It's nothing out of the ordinary, and it isn't even some huge party, just friends cheap drinks, and bull riding.

The meganddias were in town between shows on their headlining tour (their first U.S. tour since I quit touring five months ago) and I took them down with reasonable expectations. I'm glad it ended up being the fantastic time that it did. Suejean (edit) was out in NYC for the first time in years (as a resident) and I exposed everyone to the dirty skeletons in our closets. She threatened my life, and told me that I'm doomed to be haunted by asians. I think she's right, but I wouldn't dare admit it to her face.

2 comments:

CaitlinVF said...

hey hermano. I just stumbled upon this blog of yours and I just have to say that this video makes me really happy... oh and that I would totally ROCK at bull riding. just throwing that out there. miss you kid.

stefanie p. warmouth said...

dude! blogs are where it's at.